Yellow | together forever y/r

"As for your comment that I should chill out....no need, I'm quite fine. Your comment would be better suited for the jacka$$es that cry when ever I call someone out like g-man. For those that don't like what I have to say, deal with it. I'm not going anywhere and you're little cry baby comments and ban him bs will accomplish NOTHING. "

Afterall I'm a "Splendid one to behold" just check my reputation hey reg342....I GOT YOUR JACKA$$.....why don't you take a vacation to North Carolina....I'D LOVE TO MEET YOU:tongue0002: have some respect for those who use these boards, or you'll NEVER get any in return....g-man

"As for your comment that I should chill out....no need, I'm quite fine. Your comment would be better suited for the jacka$$es that cry when ever I call someone out like g-man. For those that don't like what I have to say, deal with it. I'm not going anywhere and you're little cry baby comments and ban him bs will accomplish NOTHING. "

Afterall I'm a "Splendid one to behold" just check my reputation hey reg342....I GOT YOUR JACKA$$.....why don't you take a vacation to North Carolina....I'D LOVE TO MEET YOU:tongue0002: have some respect for those who use these boards, or you'll NEVER get any in return....g-man

Bla, Bla, Blaaaa. To Quote Roy Williams just before he left Kansas, "I could give a sh*t about North Carolina". And the same can be said for those who post crap that just takes up space on this board. Just because someone is a member here that doesn't mean I have to respect them. Respect is earned.

I give respect to those who deserve it and no one else. If you don't like it......tough, deal with it. I'm not here to make friends and complain about everything about my job like the masses around here. I like my job and if one day it ends at Roadway then I will get another one. Crying about the uncertainty in what lies ahead is a joke. No one here can do a thing about what will happen in the future.

I didn't ask anyone here to like me or my comments, so if you like neither oh well. I won't be losing any sleep over it. In fact it's quite humorous watching a bunch of grown men throw tantrums because of what I post. With that said I'm done with this worthless thread, but please don't let that stop you from complaining like children. Carry on........:smilie_132: