SAIA | Toledo, Ohio

Rohan

TB Lurker
Credits
What find of facility do you guys have in toledo..i've never seen it before.

How long has it been there?

maybe expand into the roadway terminal, they have 200 doors and are using about 60 of them since the yellow-rdwy merger. just down the block on alexis and hagman.

anyone heard of any growth coming the toledo way, it is my understanding that like every other LTL company SAIA just economically seperated about 300 managers/sups company wide, but your website shows hiring PT dock workers. what exactly is a PT dock worker, is it like a casual who works 1 day or has it been busy?

maybe expand into the roadway terminal, they have 200 doors and are using about 60 of them since the yellow-rdwy merger. just down the block on alexis and hagman.

anyone heard of any growth coming the toledo way, it is my understanding that like every other LTL company SAIA just economically seperated about 300 managers/sups company wide, but your website shows hiring PT dock workers. what exactly is a PT dock worker, is it like a casual who works 1 day or has it been busy?

That is very odd. The last round of layoffs got alot of f/t dock and p/t dock. When we had p/t dock in GVL the guys worked everynight, but only from 6pm-until when all the outbound freight was loaded and sealed. Usually no later than midnight.

Part time...

there looking for 4 pt in Jax ,fl because they just fired 2 full timers for stealing time and they were short handed anyway working 30 to 35 a week.