XPO | Tony Brooks walks out again

Fly-by-night

Only when you care to send the very best
Credits
I was informed when I got to work that Brooks is no longer with the company. The email sent out says he retired. We all know that's not true. Why come in on Monday to just walk out a few hrs later

I just thought. Maybe this opens the way for Terminator Tim to take the reigns !!! It’ll be a complete blood bath !!!

Well, Jacobs couldn’t find any replacements the first time. Maybe I should throw my name in the hat ???
Maybe we could campaign for you....:1sm364jumpbed: :19: :lmao: :19:High Speeds for President.... Make XPO great again....lol...
Joe Biden President GIF by Creative Courage

I wouldn’t put too much hope in the fact that Brooks was the cause of the problems. I would expect more of the same no matter who is in that position

Jacobs will be next.
They have sucked all the money out of it and given it to the shareholders and Hedge Fund Managers, and are now getting out. The profits were great during their tenure, but they have stripped the company of most of what was previously held dear. The future after that is not ours to see.

Jacobs will be next.
They have sucked all the money out of it and given it to the shareholders and Hedge Fund Managers, and are now getting out. The profits were great during their tenure, but they have stripped the company of most of what was previously held dear. The future after that is not ours to see.
The shareholders are the owners of the company. Buy shares yourself, become an owner, and you can profit also.

I wouldn’t put too much hope in the fact that Brooks was the cause of the problems. I would expect more of the same no matter who is in that position
I dunno, that Kenny guy that replaced tony was implementing new policies that were progressive in retaining old salt dogs and attracting new hires. Reship cut times, and 70mph trucks to name a few. I don't think brad really cares what is going on in daily operations. All he cared about is the EBITDA and stock price. I unfortunately do not hold on to hope.

The 70 mph was only put out for one reason and one reason only. When it didn’t achieve its desired affect it was withdrawn.

The 70 mph was only put out for one reason and one reason only. When it didn’t achieve its desired affect it was withdrawn.
What was the reason? To get the union barns to have a recall vote?