Central Transport | Top Pay?

Im curious,our road pay is great.(Fedex Freight)But in my area city pay is lacking. We are supposed to be the the big swinging you know what, but our city pay is behind even the small companies.

Im curious,our road pay is great.(Fedex Freight)But in my area city pay is lacking. We are supposed to be the the big swinging you know what, but our city pay is behind even the small companies.

That's because we paid more for your guy to come to us! Little does he know what he did!

Top pay @ SAG for VITRAN p and d 24.40/hr with 21 years senoirity, 54cpm for VITRAN l/h with 15 years senoirity.......PJAX p and d 20.25/hr with 11 years senoirity, 49 cpm l/h with 11 years. PJAX legacy employees are held to a higher standard than the Vitran guys at SAG. Don't get me wrong, there are good Vitran legacy guys and good PJAX legacy guys, we just get treated differently and paid VERY differently. Also, Vitran legacy has a one week hold-back on pay, 2 weeks for PJAX guys.

Top pay @ SAG for VITRAN p and d 24.40/hr with 21 years senoirity, 54cpm for VITRAN l/h with 15 years senoirity.......PJAX p and d 20.25/hr with 11 years senoirity, 49 cpm l/h with 11 years. PJAX legacy employees are held to a higher standard than the Vitran guys at SAG. Don't get me wrong, there are good Vitran legacy guys and good PJAX legacy guys, we just get treated differently and paid VERY differently. Also, Vitran legacy has a one week hold-back on pay, 2 weeks for PJAX guys.
rumors are those differences are suppose to be put on a level playing field this year. we'll see. don't hold your breath.

In chicago (Bensenville & Markham), The starting pay is about .41 cpm, I don't know the top pay. We have about 4 to 6 different pay scales in that area, so it becomes very confusing to figure things out. You are better off asking a Tm in one of those 2 terminals about the pay. Do not ask a driver, especially one that is a Vitran legacy driver over 9 years.

The pay scale is very sad when Vitran drivers are making more than Pjax drivers when we are supposed to be the same company and that our pay weeks are different as well. It would be nice if upper management would actually read these post and see how we the drivers feel. Been with this company for 9 years and still have a different set of rules for PJax and Vitran employeees how is that.