R&L | Town Hall Propaganda

wheelholder

TB Lurker
Credits
Check out the people { or maybe better said warm bodies} in the video, {don't pay any attention to the propaganda } and you will see that they realy are not interested any more than we are. Watch girl picking lint off herself while trying to stay awake, as well as several others. This meeting looks like they got the guys from WWE to script it for them all the way down to the surprose guest at the end. Really now would someone show me where the "teamwork" is at our level? Only teamwork I see from my end is management ganging up on lower class {workers} for group sex. After all we are all replaceable, regardless of the fact that it will take time for new drlver to learn area. How many times have you seen them split a run when it is heavy for a regular driver? But when it is even moderate for TM's latest pick it will happen so he can run someone down to "prove" his point, and think we are soooo stuupid that we don't know? This mentality is whats killing R&L , management is so job scared that I think some if not most of them are wearing Depends. I really feel sorry for them because their job market is a whole lot smaller than ours.