Yellow | Tragic accident in Charleston, WV this morning 12/24

Condolences to his family and co workers.. These slow trucks we drive don't help things, you hate to get out in the hammer lane for fear of another truck hitting the rear of you or being hung out there for 5 miles!!

Just got home from Ocala / 714 this morning at 05:30....all night long it is on your mind what could happen anytime, but not to have it happen at Christmas. I am home with my family, he is not.

Prayers and thoughts with them all this Christmas season....KK

Sorry to hear, particularly this time of year. Condolences and best wishes to his/her family and friends.

So sad to see this.JC was a great friend that I had got to know thru the TDC..This is a shock to all that knew him.RIP my friend&brother.

Deputies say John Charles Miller of Indianapolis was driving another tractor trailer and crashed into the back of that semi.

From wsaz.com

JC was a great man and friend. I spent a lot of time with him doing Truck Rodeo stuff. We both also did the Make A Wish fund raiser rodeo too. I will miss him very much.

Praying for his family... We all may disagree about one thing or another, but I would not want anything bad to happen to any of you.

With all his friend's memorials he mustve been a straight up guy and genuine.Condolenscences to his family and friends and fraternal brothers.May God Bless his soul.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

J.C. was the epitome of the professional truck driver. He was always involved in the TDC's and was a fierce contender in the competitions. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family tonight as they endure such a tragic loss at such an unfortunate time. Rest well J.C., in the arms of a loving God forever.