FedEx Freight | Transfer

:clap:How long do you have to work at your hub to Transfer out to anther location.

Pickle I don't know for sure but if I had to guess I would say 6 months because that is how long your are supposed to wait before you can transfer from one job class to another.... like city to the road or dock to city and so forth.... Just a guess though:1036316054:

6 months would be it if he can get through all the movies

I watched 6 movies in 3 days. But now I need to take all of my tests. They are telling me that I'm the first one to take the test on the computer. So they are not ready for me yet. But all in all in the 3 days I've been there I like it.:1036316054:

if u transfer you go to the bottom of the board .if going from a line haul job to city cash in vacation time or u get paid at city rate

In the West, it's 2 years before you can transfer. There has been exceptions like when no one else has put in for that opening, then you may be able to. I did.

Well guys I just read the paper work on it today at work. And it says that you have to wait 6 months here at FedEx east. Also it say you can transfer before your 6 months as long as no one else bids on it you can take it before your 6. The paper says that because they rather hire someone in the company frist then hire off the street. I'm just going by what it said. I'll try to get the quot.

Pickle I don't know for sure but if I had to guess I would say 6 months because that is how long your are supposed to wait before you can transfer from one job class to another.... like city to the road or dock to city and so forth.... Just a guess though:1036316054:
not true...i went to the road in 3 months...

not true...i went to the road in 3 months...

What part of "just a guess" didn't you understand.....besides whatever the rule was wouldn't matter anyway pirate, management changes the rules to benefit themselves or their favorites anyway. That's why we don't have copies of the policy handbook in our possesion. They keep it on the intranet so they can change it when they feel like it to benefit themselves and usually screw us drivers.:1036316054: