Yellow | TRANSPORT TOPICS PLACES YRC WORLDWIDE @#2 LTL CARRIER IN 2017

prochauffer

TB Lurker
Credits
4,697,500,000 BILLION IN REVENUE.....MOU EXTENSION 2019 FAST APPROACHING....DALLAS IS A MESS LOOKING FOR A FIX....EMERGENCY CHANGE NEEDED TO DOWN SIZE TO CITY OPERATION....MEET &TURNS ARE ADJUSTED ON THE FLY...15% BACK ON THE TABLES AND WEEKS VACATION....ABF CONTRACT NEGOATIONS ON GOING....BIG BROWN REVVING UP PROPOSALS ....TAX BREAK KICKING IN FEB.....PURCHASE TRANSPORATION/RAIL ABUSE CHECKS IN MAIL SOON....BESURE TO VOTE WHEN BALLOTS ARIVE.....PROCHAUFFER

4,697,500,000 BILLION IN REVENUE.....MOU EXTENSION 2019 FAST APPROACHING....DALLAS IS A MESS LOOKING FOR A FIX....EMERGENCY CHANGE NEEDED TO DOWN SIZE TO CITY OPERATION....MEET &TURNS ARE ADJUSTED ON THE FLY...15% BACK ON THE TABLES AND WEEKS VACATION....ABF CONTRACT NEGOATIONS ON GOING....BIG BROWN REVVING UP PROPOSALS ....TAX BREAK KICKING IN FEB.....PURCHASE TRANSPORATION/RAIL ABUSE CHECKS IN MAIL SOON....BESURE TO VOTE WHEN BALLOTS ARIVE.....PROCHAUFFER
Yes they are a number 2 :crap::horseshit:

I don't care if GROSS revenue is $4,697,500,000,000 (that's $4.7 TRILLION). What is the FN O/R? I suspect it remains above 100! :duh:

Makes me feel like #2. PTS needs to go. The road drivers have been abused enough with that lie.
I live by the mainline tracks for Union Pacific Railroad coming from the N.E. here in East Texas moving down to Dallas. You guys move more trailers by rail than any LTL carrier I know. I’m sure this saves the company millions in line-haul cost. I’m certain your service is delayed because of this but as you should know it’s about the almighty dollar. Your company is making money now IMO ... If the Teamsters don’t make a stand in 2019 then all hope is lost for you guys to ever recover the pension contributions and 15%.

Last edited:
I live by the mainline tracks for Union Pacific Railroad coming from the N.E. here in East Texas moving up to Dallas. You guys move more trailers by rail than any LTL carrier I know. I’m sure this saves the company millions in line-haul cost. I’m certain your service is delayed because of this but as you should know it’s about the almighty dollar. Your company is making money now IMO ... If the Teamsters don’t make a stand in 2019 then all hope is lost for you guys to ever recover the pension contributions and 15%.
I have 37 years vested 42 years in the business. I am not getting any more out of the fund,I'll be retiring soon.So what happens later happens.I put my time and sweat in.It's time for the younger guy's.My thug days are almost over.

I have 37 years vested 42 years in the business. I am not getting any more out of the fund,I'll be retiring soon.So what happens later happens.I put my time and sweat in.It's time for the younger guy's.My thug days are almost over.
It's just about time to go into the road house and give my wife the caboose.