FedEx Freight | Trash insurance! Fedex cares!!

Giveemacookout

TB Lurker
Credits
What is the point in even having this garbage insurance? 2nd time this year that my family has had preventative yearly blood work done and guess what both times they are covered at 0 percent. "Insurance" won't pay a dime because the blood work had one test that wasn't covered. I have paid over 4k dollars out of pocket and over 5 thousand throughout the year to just to pay for this lovely trash. This insurance is only good in the event of a catastrophe and that's it. Our company is taking in record breaking profits on the backs of us and this is what we get in return??? As a multi billion dollar company, they should be ashamed, but I guarantee you they could care less. We deserve and should be getting so much better, lets all stick together somehow and show them we won't continue to sit back and take this any longer.

I agree. I think we could all get better rates working directly with the health care providers.

At this point we’re making huge weekly contributions (to FedEx) for almost no coverage. $6,500 a year for mine.

If all 42,000 team members paid for the family plan, equals $273,000,000.00!

Record profits!

What is the point in even having this garbage insurance? 2nd time this year that my family has had preventative yearly blood work done and guess what both times they are covered at 0 percent. "Insurance" won't pay a dime because the blood work had one test that wasn't covered. I have paid over 4k dollars out of pocket and over 5 thousand throughout the year to just to pay for this lovely trash. This insurance is only good in the event of a catastrophe and that's it. Our company is taking in record breaking profits on the backs of us and this is what we get in return??? As a multi billion dollar company, they should be ashamed, but I guarantee you they could care less. We deserve and should be getting so much better, lets all stick together somehow and show them we won't continue to sit back and take this any longer.
I've been saying it for years we the employees are paying all of our health insurance. Fed ex is isn't paying anything. There is No Way these are the best rates they can get for us! Corp could careless what we go through.

I've been saying it for years we the employees are paying all of our health insurance. Fed ex is isn't paying anything. There is No Way these are the best rates they can get for us! Corp could careless what we go through.
Corporate was proposed better insurance with cheaper deductibles in 2015 or 2016 and they said no.... Why? Making money off it? I report you decide....

Unionize. Simple
The’ll never do that.It takes sacrifice.They will never take the risk of a work stoppage.These guys make over 34 dollars an hour.Versus 25.00 dollars for yellow employees.Teamster health coverage cost the employer 1700.per month per employee.Fred Smith will never pay that.And the Fed Ex Employees won’t strike.Why don’t your ask Fred Smith’s unionized Air line Pilots what the pay for benefits.There a valued asset.The truck drivers and dock workers are not.

The’ll never do that.It takes sacrifice.They will never take the risk of a work stoppage.These guys make over 34 dollars an hour.Versus 25.00 dollars for yellow employees.Teamster health coverage cost the employer 1700.per month per employee.Fred Smith will never pay that.And the Fed Ex Employees won’t strike.Why don’t your ask Fred Smith’s unionized Air line Pilots what the pay for benefits.There a valued asset.The truck drivers and dock workers are not.
We stuck our necks out in 2014 and the local teamsters barely gave us the time of day. Drivers were doing 10 times the work organizing than the teamsters did! Sorry if we aren't willing to put our careers on the line for a outfit that made us look like idiots in 2014!

P.S. I told P.R. while I shook his hand I signed a card. So fear has nothing to do with it..

Monday of Thanksgiving week would be a good day to get anal glaucoma.
mess up the whole short busy week and then if they can't get volunteers to work fri/sat...........oh well ::shit:: happens
just one drivers opinion

We stuck our necks out in 2014 and the local teamsters barely gave us the time of day. Drivers were doing 10 times the work organizing than the teamsters did! Sorry if we aren't willing to put our careers on the line for a outfit that made us look like idiots in 2014!

P.S. I told P.R. while I shook his hand I signed a card. So fear has nothing to do with it..

No doubt, been a teamster for 8 years now. Only thing I like about them is my benefits and pension. Don't get me started about the idiots that run my union!

If it ain’t National.It will never work .No local union will stick there neck out for a bunch of guys who can’t and won’t stick together.Then there is who funds the campaign.All in or nothing

If it ain’t National.It will never work .No local union will stick there neck out for a bunch of guys who can’t and won’t stick together.Then there is who funds the campaign.All in or nothing
Lol. You had centers in California, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Tennessee, and maybe some other states petitioning in 2014. Sorry the whole company did petition at the same time....

If they would have got more help from teamsters and got it in the rest of company would have went over time.

Not now! At least not with the teamsters attached to it! Maybe if fedex starts their own union!