XPO | Trenton Driver Suffers heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way every time the company won. They posted it on the employee portal.
But when i asked them to post about the place's that won their election. Management said they Didn't want other location's to get any ideas.

A Trenton driver suffered a heart attack yesterday after attending a heated captive audience union busting meeting held at the Trenton terminal. The company hired the Crossroads group a well know union busting consultant. The meetings were conducted by Steve Breyer who during the meeting verbally assulted and threatened employees at one point throwing objects across the room and getting in the faces of some drivers. After leaving the meeting one of drivers complained of chest pains as was taken to the hospital where he suffered a heart attack.

Our prayers go out to him and his family.
:woot2::heykoolaid::woot2::heykoolaid:....
666 look into the Koo-Aid Look deep into the Kool- aid.. This incident never happened, it's all in your mind. The company love's all. UB's are your friend's. Trust Them. They care about your well being..

Are my UB skill's getting any better?
666 would you like a glass of Kool-aid??:very drunk:

I pay no mind to trolls they have a job to do. He's just doing damage control.
Yeah i know. But you know it's one thing to have an opion and putting out. But when you just bash people for having a different opion isn't right( just my opion). And it seem's to me like his just really angry about someone else trying to be open and informative. Just like when i posted the pic of the guy who crashed . He bashed me for that. Not that gave a 2 rock cents about it. But he just attack's. But oh well. If i'm going to be a great UB. I have to be tough like turd coming out of a constipated cow...
Boy ,i crap my self up..

Status
Not open for further replies.