Yellow | trolls, preachers,and low post new members out in force again !!

roadway77

TB Regular
Credits
wow i was in vitrans forums not too long ago and posted to them when CT bought them and told them about what continually happens here soon as some drama hits the news. Low and behold bam, there back here again. preaching there agenda to vote like this or that. and as soon as the craps over whichever way it goes there gone like the wind arnt they?

i have been here for a while to know who are the posers and who is not. there a prob a good 50 or so regulars that are great to talk to and post great stuff and can debate and joke around too. to the rest there might be say a few real guys that will be members .

so remember guys tune out the noise thats coming in ,take a deep breath and trust the real guys here and the people u trust at your work place and we figure something outta this ****in mess.

There does seem to be a high number of magical new members (especially on the Vijacks board) that seem to do nothing other than continually post some rather outrageous comments.

The nerve of people having a opinion on the company they work for shutting down.
They should know they need to just sit quiet and wait for the regulars on this forum to tell them what to do.

After that 15% wage cut, it's taken me 3 1/2 years to buy a new PC just so I can post controversial comments.

I apologize for verbally abusing those "Teamsters?" who seem to slither out from territories unknown.

The nerve of people having a opinion on the company they work for shutting down.
They should know they need to just sit quiet and wait for the regulars on this forum to tell them what to do.

where exactly did u get " sit quiet and wait for the regulars on this forum to tell them what to do"from my post so i can clear things up for u

hmm?

yes its important to talk about the co. you work for , do u like when non workers all of a sudden post, or people with only there views infinitely under several sn or name calling instead of debating? thats who i not content with .

where exactly did u get " sit quiet and wait for the regulars on this forum to tell them what to do"from my post so i can clear things up for u

hmm?

yes its important to talk about the co. you work for , do u like when non workers all of a sudden post, or people with only there views infinitely under several sn or name calling instead of debating? thats who i not content with .

Ok, you said

"there a prob a good 50 or so regulars that are great to talk to and post great stuff and can debate and joke around too. to the rest there might be say a few real guys that will be members .

so remember guys tune out the noise that's coming in ,take a deep breath and trust the real guys here and the people u trust at your work place and we figure something outta this ****in mess."

I don't need you to "clear things up for me" either but thanks for the offer and further making my point.
I'm a big boy and can read the post and decide for myself if it is fact,fiction,or someones opinion.

You think the opinions of people with a high post count on a forum have more value than people who don't normally post, you know, the Trolls,Preachers and Low post new members.
The noise you want people to tune out could be the other 23,000 employees that are not part of you're favorite 50 expressing a opinion.

This will be my last post here , respond as u want after because i not going to have an use less argument . I understand some people can read a post but never see the light. What u are doing is assumeing many a things .

I never used the words you need to do this or that but some i guess take it another way.

I personally dont think sales guy posting should matter , if it was one or not . Do u think its important for some one posting i know the terminal codes so that proves i work her and listen to his posts? Or u didnt like what i said or agree i call u names? U realy want to hear this ?maybe the entire trucking boards should comein here and post thousands of treads that are useless so then its impossible to find good info? Right? Most dont for that reason because there respectable.

I see no verbs in my post that anyone shoud DO OR NOT do anything .

Take as u will . Some got what i said 2 missunderstood . Being u are new what dont u get to know so individuals be fore u judge

Take care

REX 77 those of us here know who the righteous card carrying members are. The moles are who we thought they were, only come out when its dark so we can't see them.

It really is the responsibility of the reader to determine the validity of ANY post. The purpose of a forum is FREE expression of thoughts. Agree, disagree but RESPECT.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the time most of us "new members" put in our 60 hours a week of driving, I think we'd rather spend time with our families than posting on Truckingboards. So of course there are new members now, because now the votes and opinions will translate into real financial outcomes for ourselves and our families. Convincing one more person to vote yes for this contract extension is just one more vote towards keeping me working at a good job with great benefits for the next 5 years.

By the time most of us "new members" put in our 60 hours a week of driving, I think we'd rather spend time with our families than posting on Truckingboards. So of course there are new members now, because now the votes and opinions will translate into real financial outcomes for ourselves and our families. Convincing one more person to vote yes for this contract extension is just one more vote towards keeping me working at a good job with great benefits for the next 5 years.

PTL!!!

From the mouths of babes.....

Each of us needs to try on different shoes!