TForce | Truck assignment plan

Teamsta II

The end
Credits
The company plans on sending all power equipment that is year 2021 or older to the terminals with on premise shops.
Any terminal that doesn't have a company shop will not have any power equipment that is older than year 2022. This is all a cost reduction effort to eliminate the need for outside vendors.
Maintenance costs are killing profits.
Supposedly this is supposed to start in the 2nd quarter.

The older stuff is more reliable than the new ones... From what I understand there is hardly a KW without Christmas lights on the dash panel.......
We haven't had any problems with the kw's or freightliners at my terminal, the old UPS trucks are all in the shop at least 2 times a month

Whats a west coast mirror? One with a hat?
And the Moldo accent.
Clemson Tigers Cooking GIF by NCAA March Madness

I remember very well driving Overnite’s F Model Macks in the zero degree weather. I didn’t have enough seniority to drive the R Models. The grease in the steering box would freeze and they were extremely hard to hold in your lane.
If you lick the steering wheel in freezing weather does your tongue stick to it like Flick on the flagpole in "A Christmas Story"? :idunno:

The company plans on sending all power equipment that is year 2021 or older to the terminals with on premise shops.
Any terminal that doesn't have a company shop will not have any power equipment that is older than year 2022. This is all a cost reduction effort to eliminate the need for outside vendors.
Maintenance costs are killing profits.
Supposedly this is supposed to start in the 2nd quarter.
Yes those locations will get all the newer single axle tractors. Hubs will get most of the twin screw tractors, new and old. Eventually we will have very few single axle power units. YMMV