ABF | Truck speed

Be careful out there. Just got popped by samsara for speeding. Grieving it now. 4 times in four days. Popping everyone now. 55 stay alive. Let the Freight be late
How fast do you have to be going over the limit for it to trigger? I've never had it happen.

Be careful out there. Just got popped by samsara for speeding. Grieving it now. 4 times in four days. Popping everyone now. 55 stay alive. Let the Freight be late
Yes the samsara will tell on you in a heartbeat. Its causing a lot of distress over at Estes as well. A lot of drivers with 15 or more years safe driving now getting warnings for speeding. To much micro managing now days. If a driver isnt coming in with speeding tickets for 15 years leave them be they are moving your freight as they should.

Ba and steward said 5 over is the trigger.
I usually don't speed, but I used to speed a little on a busy two lane road to keep pace with traffic ( I actually got called on one time for doing the speed limit)...after I looked at Samsara and saw how they track that and break it down into percentages I don't even speed on that road anymore....I know the company would throw me under the bus if there was ever a problem......screw it, people can call on me if they deem I'm going too slow....

I’m outta Ocala, FL. We just saw the first 086 road driver turn our terminal in a shift. 706 miles.

Is a 706 mile turn something common? Should I be worried that they’re looking to cut our UE run out of Ocala?