ABF | Trucking continues to be one of the most dangerous jobs in America

And with everyone driving with one eye on their cell phone,.......it’s like driving in a nation full of drunk people........

I've got an hour's ride each way without any weather, construction or accidents. Many days the ride in or home is the worst part of my day. Like you said the cell phones along with drivers who neither speak or can read English, many whom bring their driving habits from their own country to the USA. There's the girl's doing their make-up and Granny/Grampy doing 57 over in the left lane and they all contribute to the daily traffic ::shit::-storm. Eventually somewhere it explodes and we are often in the middle of it just trying to earn a days pay the hard way.
I'm near the top of list but I take an off-peak shift just to avoid the rush hour traffic. I can remember in 1979 I had 6 months of TT driving experience at Halls Motor Transit and a movie came out most of you will remember "Mad Max"... highways taken over by gangs and lunatics and wondered if something like that would ever happen. I think we're there now...

I always said that........if a Boeing 747 lined up and took off down the runway and just before they lifted off..........
The whole sky filled up with Piper Cubs and ultralites and personal Lear jets and homemade WWI Spad replicas........

How much more money would those pilots ask for?

I've got an hour's ride each way without any weather, construction or accidents. Many days the ride in or home is the worst part of my day. Like you said the cell phones along with drivers who neither speak or can read English, many whom bring their driving habits from their own country to the USA. There's the girl's doing their make-up and Granny/Grampy doing 57 over in the left lane and they all contribute to the daily traffic :::shit:::-storm. Eventually somewhere it explodes and we are often in the middle of it just trying to earn a days pay the hard way.
I'm near the top of list but I take an off-peak shift just to avoid the rush hour traffic. I can remember in 1979 I had 6 months of TT driving experience at Halls Motor Transit and a movie came out most of you will remember "Mad Max"... highways taken over by gangs and lunatics and wondered if something like that would ever happen. I think we're there now...

Youre gettin stiffed, vote no until you get your v8 interceptor!