Truckingboards.com Friends - Members

SMOKESTACK

Survival my only hope , success my only option.
Administrator
Credits
So I have been here with Jeff a long , long time . I can remember when Gutter had it for a bit <97 (less) if remembering correct . So many of us only know each other from here and really never get a chance to meet . Yes surely Jeff & I talk (alot) as well as some of the Mods but only a very few of you have seen or talked to I in person . I had a chance to meet up with a long , long time highly respected member and we got to spend a day at a event . What a wonderful man and honor it was that he came to see me spending some valuable time together telling war stories & enjoying the time God gifted us together . We hope to meet next year there again and have a plan . I'm sure many of us argue , pick on each other , have our differences but we have a grand bunch of characters here and I'm thankful for all of you and the fun we have .

Thank you all !

Thank you my friend who came a long way to see me .
(that member I speak of knows who he is)

Again , thank you all for making TB the best place to
drink our morning coffee & eat hot dogs . Yep hot dogs
can be at all times with or without beer or coffee ! I don't
drink pop , it's bad for my 1 tooth :hysterical:

SMOKESTACK TB ADMIN

Little dick , Mrs. Onecoulpe was asking about what you knew about plasma welding in a PM , I tried to not read into it and figured it was just a camping still at the nudist camp that needed tweaking - (tweaking) that's the correct word ?