Truckingboards is a NO SPAM ZONE

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
If you are a business you do not get free advertising here, Truckingboards does not exist to be a launchpad for your idea or service. We don't care about your surveys and will be permanently banned on first offense if you spam us. If you are a member here and have something personal to sell or have a side hustle, you are 100% welcome to post 1 thread advertising for free as always. This includes all areas of this site. if you are a business and want low cost advertising go to the advertising tab at the top of the forum.

If you are a business you do not get free advertising here, Truckingboards does not exist to be a launchpad for your idea or service. We don't care about your surveys and will be permanently banned on first offense if you spam us. If you are a member here and have something personal to sell or have a side hustle, you are 100% welcome to post 1 thread advertising for free as always. This includes all areas of this site. if you are a business and want low cost advertising go to the advertising tab at the top of the forum.
Can I start a , Mirror Trading Club?

Can I start a , Mirror Trading Club?
Mirror Trading and Bartering a good idea and maybe we could add my -15% Shirt Trading business in with it and start a LLC company partner !
2286.jpg

Mirror Trading and Bartering a good idea and maybe we could add my -15% Shirt Trading business in with it and start a LLC company partner !
2286.jpg
new company could be called, Dream Team Shirts and Mirror Trading LLC?
Are you two bartering bastards trying to break away from your Coop partnership?
Big Dave and KBoom will not be happy with this.

Hey you better watch it.... Jeff's gonna tell ya to "beet" it.
We actually are entertaining the idea of having an, online advisor, who can help people with questions about planting and growing beets, and potatoes. We were thinking someone in NC, but the Moldo’s asked to be given a chance too. So that decision is still in front of our legal team. They were not immediately clear on when the final choice will be made.

We actually are entertaining the idea of having an, online advisor, who can help people with questions about planting and growing beets, and potatoes. We were thinking someone in NC, but the Moldo’s asked to be given a chance too. So that decision is still in front of our legal team. They were not immediately clear on when the final choice will be made.
I think the person you are referring to for “planting and growing” advice excels at something other than Beets and Potatoes.

If it’s you-know-who in NC with the lady tractor driver, I think he only grows mason jars now. Oh, and if you’re on the 73, be careful. There’s a bastard there who doesn’t tarp his mulch load. I lost a mirror to flying mulch debris……

If it’s you-know-who in NC with the lady tractor driver, I think he only grows mason jars now. Oh, and if you’re on the 73, be careful. There’s a bastard there who doesn’t tarp his mulch load. I lost a mirror to flying mulch debris……
That bastard drives his tractor down the Interstate I hear.

If you're thinking about my bride, she's not interested unless a fuel surcharge is included.
It's hard to grow beets in these sea shells.