Reddaway | Truckingboards Union

HURRYUPANDWAIT!

TB Lurker
Credits
Sick and tired of some of you so I'm starting the Truckingboards union
First thing on the list would be to get SLUGSLIME kicked off here for ever anybody else with me..:1036316054:

I'll join the TB union, but I like SlugSlime, he is actually a very good guy. Just differing opinions on Union vs. Non Union. I vote to get rid of USF523, he's basically worthless. At least Slug Slime adds some humor to the board.

Well, I don't like SlugSlime. After how he couldn't handle the argument that him and I were in and the things that he said to me, he's worthless. I never once got personal and yet he did. That showed no intelligence or maturity. On the other hand, I know USF523 and I think he's a pretty decent guy. I guess we all have our opinions. I think the best thing to do would be to not respond to these guys... Like their not even there. They can't be kicked off when their not doing anything wrong. Arguing about the union isn't against TB rules. Vulgarity and name calling is and as long as these guys aren't doing that, they'll never be kicked off. Trust me, THEBIGbrotheR is watching.

Thank you Turtle, yes I am, and all the others on the staff. And I just want to congratulate you guys on cleaning up your board. The discussions, both pro and con, are much better now without the name calling and rules violations. :1036316054:

worthless VS priceless

I'll join the TB union, but I like SlugSlime, he is actually a very good guy. Just differing opinions on Union vs. Non Union. I vote to get rid of USF523, he's basically worthless. At least Slug Slime adds some humor to the board.
no your wrong cool-low, I got worth, do you know its priceless to watch you get banned because (someone got under your skin) and caused you to lose it, thats got a whole lot of worth,,LOL.LOL:biglaugh:

no your wrong ********, I got worth, do you know its priceless to watch you get banned because (someone got under your skin) and caused you to lose it, thats got a whole lot of worth,,LOL.LOL:biglaugh:

Nah your pretty much worthless! I remember you being banned for a while also so give it a rest. Dont call me names either, or you'll be next.

Mods why do you let this guy get away with name calling?

Alright guys, I am putting in my 2 cents. If you have a problem with the mods, then PM them or send an email to Jeff. I have watched you two bicker back and forth for a while and I think if you re-read your last few posts on this thread you both sound like a couple of babies so do us all a favor and give it a rest!!!!!:nutkick:

I dont have to

Nah your pretty much worthless! I remember you being banned for a while also so give it a rest. Dont call me names either, or you'll be next.

are you calling on the mods? dont you remember what happen to you last time. LOL LOL your the one that likes to call people names

Please refrain from name calling and this forum is being monitored. At the same time, things have been improving and you guys have been doing a excellent job. Once again, please refrain from name calling and try to stay within the rules. Thank you and keep up the good work in here....! :shades:

2 cents not needed

Alright guys, I am putting in my 2 cents. If you have a problem with the mods, then PM them or send an email to Jeff. I have watched you two bicker back and forth for a while and I think if you re-read your last few posts on this thread you both sound like a couple of babies so do us all a favor and give it a rest!!!!!:nutkick:
go away shoe****. Its seems to me you could spend your time better with someone who likes you. AKA scalgrasshopper he likes you alot!!!!!:hysterical:

Rumor has it slugslime got banned for life, and 4 people were slugslime since they had the password just like homeclips. By the way, I think they are back again from what I hear. Actually, just got a phone call, those four clowns are back.

Rumor has it slugslime got banned for life, and 4 people were slugslime since they had the password just like homeclips. By the way, I think they are back again from what I hear. Actually, just got a phone call, those four clowns are back.
Oh, and they say thank you for the kind words. And they respect your feelings and thoughts. And admire your good looks. And are very thankful that you are not ugly like Steve!

go away shoelady. Its seems to me you could spend your time better with someone who likes you. AKA scalgrasshopper he likes you alot!!!!!:hysterical:
Da**it driver that hurt!!!!:biglaugh: I wish good buddy scalgrasshopper would go away. I dont know what I did to deserve his man-love affection but it sure isnt mutual! :puke:

Sick and tired of some of you so I'm starting the Truckingboards union
First thing on the list would be to get SLUGSLIME kicked off here for ever anybody else with me..:1036316054:

I second that.

And since pdriver is the same person get rid of him too.

Da*n shame you can't ban the ip address not just the user name. Some people will go to great lengths to change user manes and harass.

I have to disagree about SS. He brought nothing to the boards but harassment. It gets old reading his multiple posts on every thread. You would think he just learned how to copy & paste got all excited and couldn't stop.....:hysterical: Which he probably did just learn. Those 2 cells have been busy lately.....:biglaugh: