R&L | trucks getting turn down

norwalk driver got there truck down to 62 and they r going to put them back to 65 because they r useing more fuel than before

i heard is an insurance issue,they got a new insurance company but requirements are to turn down all trucks to 65,probably a big chunk on saving with new insurance comp.

i heard is an insurance issue,they got a new insurance company but requirements are to turn down all trucks to 65,probably a big chunk on saving with new insurance comp.
I'll have to check again when I get in my truck tonight but as far as I know, R&L is self insured so turning the trucks down will not affect the insurance. But who knows, a lot of things are rapidly changing now so I may be wrong.

I'll have to check again when I get in my truck tonight but as far as I know, R&L is self insured so turning the trucks down will not affect the insurance. But who knows, a lot of things are rapidly changing now so I may be wrong.

They may be still self insured,but all self insures have an underwriter policy. That company may have changed.

It would be nice if they got back to 68 mph.Since they got turned down again I see that am burning more fuel.The power
just is not there and they wonder why it takes us longer going places.The one good thing is that I get more HRS know,but more aggregation trying to keep our costumer happy not making the time we used to.Well it is good that we have a job.It is what it is.