ABF | TRUMP FLU DAYS!!!!!

Everyone Calm Down, They are messing with the Teflon Don! Its an Indictment, Not a Conviction! A couple of calls to the Kremlin, and this whole thing will be Squashed like a Bug

Your company (yellow) has massive debt load, change of ops up in the air, terminal closures & a labor issue with purchased transportation and your worried about this?
Breaking news alert!!! Yellow owns ABF and no one was told last I checked they're owned by ArcBest where have I been

You can take off 3 days without a Dr note you get the same warning letter or suspension take the full 3 days off.
What happens if someone already had recent unexcused absences and the next progression step was a suspension?
The first sentence of page 182 clearly states, “Examples of an accelerated progression would be No Call/No Shows or blatant abuse of time off”.
Seems to me that three consecutive days of “No Call/No Shows“ would be considered “extraordinary circumstances” as stated on page 181, and would probably stick if it went to panel via a grievance.
I can respect your passion in your beliefs, but there is no need to encourage others to risk their job. Especially the ones that are already on the hot seat with absenteeism issues.

What happens if someone already had recent unexcused absences and the next progression step was a suspension?
The first sentence of page 182 clearly states, “Examples of an accelerated progression would be No Call/No Shows or blatant abuse of time off”.
Seems to me that three consecutive days of “No Call/No Shows“ would be considered “extraordinary circumstances” as stated on page 181, and would probably stick if it went to panel via a grievance.
I can respect your passion in your beliefs, but there is no need to encourage others to risk their job. Especially the ones that are already on the hot seat with absenteeism issues.
That's true, but if it got those commies to leave President Trump a!one it would be worth it!
:clapping: :lmao::19:

At my husband's terminal the TM has such a hard on for people calling out, he handed out letters, and suspensions for people calling out when it was -14. Some of those people had not called out or been late in over 5 months. They were out of sick time though

At my husband's terminal the TM has such a hard on for people calling out, he handed out letters, and suspensions for people calling out when it was -14. Some of those people had not called out or been late in over 5 months. They were out of sick time though
We had a pt dock worker no call no show for 3 months...he got a return to work letter and would've gotten a written warning if he'd have returned.