TSA Hazmat issues

RonnieJames

TB Lurker
Credits
In the process of a license renewal with Haz-Mat. So the TSA, fingerprints, and background check and all the fun stuff is being processed now. BUT, it's holding up a new job that I should be starting next week. Very frustrating.
Does anyone know of a way to push it along? Thanks

In the process of a license renewal with Haz-Mat. So the TSA, fingerprints, and background check and all the fun stuff is being processed now. BUT, it's holding up a new job that I should be starting next week. Very frustrating.
Nope.

If the employer cannot wait, then how can they wait for other stuff as well...??

Can't tell you what to do or say to them (the new employer) but if they are this non-understanding..??

I'd use that as insight as to how they will be towards you in the future.

It generally takes 2 to 3 weeks AFTER the fingerprinting for TSA to process your application/renewal.
So any of you guys with licenses expiring soon, get to the TSA well in advance of expiration date.

:17113::17113::17113:
Nope.

If the employer cannot wait, then how can they wait for other stuff as well...??

Can't tell you what to do or say to them (the new employer) but if they are this non-understanding..??

I'd use that as insight as to how they will be towards you in the future.
Actually they are understanding. I was told today by the manager they understand and to get it taken care of. I'm just on edge because the FBI who does the actual fingerprints for TSA, just made an announcement that their data bank was recently breeched. I'm thinking this might add on more waiting time.

Actually they are understanding. I was told today by the manager they understand and to get it taken care of. I'm just on edge because the FBI who does the actual fingerprints for TSA, just made an announcement that their data bank was recently breeched. I'm thinking this might add on more waiting time.
then why did you post it if on the one hand you said "it's holding up a new job you're supposed to be starting", then you say, "actually, they are quite understanding"..??

one cancelled out the other.

Here's an idea however for you to try, since you find this to be "on edge" for you..

Call the FB I and tell them to get their ::shit:: together because you have a job to go to, and you're on edge....

Then after you do that, go stand by the front door, and open it and await the SWAT team to storm you and maybe REALLY tie you up....for a while....

And by the way, when did the FBI start doing the background checks..??

I thought that was all done by the Space Cadets Club of America..???

Last edited by a moderator:
then why did you post it if on the one hand you said "it's holding up a new job you're supposed to be starting", then you say, "actually, they are quite understanding"..??

Here's an idea however for you to try, since you find this to be "on edge" for you..

Call the FB effing I and tell them to get their shyte together because you have a job to go to, and you're on edge....

Then after you do that, go stand by the front door, and open it and await the SWAT team to storm you and maybe REALLY tie you up....for a while....

And by the way, when did the FB effing I start doing the background checks..??

You're a bad bad man. One, for telling the truth. People can't handle the truth.
Two, for making me fall OFF the toilet laughing at what you posted. THE TRUTH.

You're a bad bad man. One, for telling the truth. People can't handle the truth.
Two, for making me fall OFF the toilet laughing at what you posted. THE TRUTH.
abbott-lou-costello-ive-been-a-bad-boy.jpg

try and hook up with jobs that give you more then 2 weeks or ask for more time.

my company doesnt care if it takes a year to get your hazmat endorsement There is no time limit.

RIP RJD
a7NOjz8.jpg

In the state of va. When you renew your hazmat you are given the right to keep driving until your back ground check is complete. The forms or recipes that you get back is your proof.if your background check fails they notify you plus pull your license

Call the FB effing I and tell them to get their shyte together because you have a job to go to, and you're on edge....

And by the way, when did the FB effing I start doing the background checks..??

Well I got my license squared away, and I got hired. It's freight so I needed my Haz Mat. That's why they understand. I'm not the only one this happened to. Can you follow this one? I can tell your the one momma didn't like...

I get it. I see lots of disgruntled drivers on here. I've been in freight for 20 years with 3 rounds of Haz-Mat/TSA renewals. Your always gonna have know it all, dog kicking, wife screaming, kids not liking you anymore D bags. JS

I get it. I see lots of disgruntled drivers on here. I've been in freight for 20 years with 3 rounds of Haz-Mat/TSA renewals. Your always gonna have know it all, dog kicking, wife screaming, kids not liking you anymore D bags. JS
Just make sure you aren't one of them. Take care with the name calling :) Hope you enjoy posting here :)