Tuesdays route :(

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Well, here goes, first I was late, so I got a letter for that, had a 36' with 774 on it, and get this, 19 stops, started at 0600 and clocked out at 1615, I started out 1.5 hrs behind and when I finished xata told me I was on time, so at least I made some time up, my last dry pallet had stop 5-19 on it, way to much crap to sort out, so I just started slinging ::shit::, figured I would deal with it later, it actually worked out, out of the 19 stops, 7 were hotels.

OH, almost forgot, I cussed a security guard out at my first stop when he decided to play full fledged cop with me, my customer was really mad at security and called their corp. office about them, the walking public had to walk around the nose of my tractor, not in the downtown street mind you, but still had to walk around the guard said one of them could get hit, BTW I was throwing out of the side doors at the time, anyway I had to move out into the street where cars were whizzing by, you know the deal, everyone is late for work, texting, putting on makeup, ect., my argument with the guard was it was ok in their opinion if I got mowed down by a distracted driver while trying to unload my side doors in a lane of traffic but not ok for the public, even though they were in no way walking in the street, figured the guard staff would call Sysco but I never heard anything.

That was my day, days are not agreeing with me, I miss my night route, I just hope I'm off tomorrow, these last 2 days have kinda sucked!! :crybaby:

Idk money, I got called in today, had to run out of town, put on 200 miles for 7 stops, it killed my ABC for the week, 8.75 hrs and only 291 cases, it was a problem with routing last night, to much driving and not enough cases, I may as well drag my feet the rest of the week and get the OT, ABC is all but gone.

Thursday route, what can I say, it sucked!! to many miles to make any money, arrived an hr late, these days are killing me and my paycheck, I haven't had A/C in my truck for over a month, I'm really not liking this deal.