Yellow | Two Headed Man Update

uncle wiggly

TB Regular
Credits
Just a quick note to let you all know that the two headed man is alive and well in loouhvuhl....I'm spelling it like they speak it friends, no joke. Angry is running his LIR meet after being cancelled the first two days. He gave the TM a grievance to read while enjoying his morning coffee on Wednesday.....more or less stating that "You folks invited us to this party because you said that you needed us here, we didnt invite ourselves here and we aren't here to stand around until you get your crap together....Pay me for two LIR meets please..." He's worked everyday since.....Myself. I'm on a Monday, Wednesday,Friday RFO laydown. It's a 22 hour CVE turn really, tonight I via'd back through LXK....added 60 miles. woo-hoo. Only good part about CVE is whatching Iryna behind the bar getting my breakfast....more later.....watch this clip, you'll die.YouTube - Birthday Greetings from Joe Cocker

You ratted him out. He was trying to travel incognito. I met him yesterday by process of elimination.:biglaugh:

He had the same thought I did. He should now be HappyLOU. :funky:

Just a quick note to let you all know that the two headed man is alive and well in loouhvuhl....I'm spelling it like they speak it friends, no joke. Angry is running his LIR meet after being cancelled the first two days. He gave the TM a grievance to read while enjoying his morning coffee on Wednesday.....more or less stating that "You folks invited us to this party because you said that you needed us here, we didnt invite ourselves here and we aren't here to stand around until you get your crap together....Pay me for two LIR meets please..." He's worked everyday since.....Myself. I'm on a Monday, Wednesday,Friday RFO laydown. It's a 22 hour CVE turn really, tonight I via'd back through LXK....added 60 miles. woo-hoo. Only good part about CVE is whatching Iryna behind the bar getting my breakfast....more later.....watch this clip, you'll die.YouTube - Birthday Greetings from Joe Cocker
Well wiggly, the guys in "loouhvuhl" are probably scratching their heads wondering where the hell "lahncasta" is...:1036316054:

Are you sure it's "loouhvuhl" and not "looooulvuhl"? You better check and make sure... You don't want to sound like a tourist in your own hometown...

Glad to see things are working out...RAN is very busy...10 for 12...like clockwork...NEVER had that in LCP...Later :smilie_132:

Well wiggly, the guys in "loouhvuhl" are probably scratching their heads wondering where the hell "lahncasta" is...:1036316054:

Are you sure it's "loouhvuhl" and not "looooulvuhl"? You better check and make sure... You don't want to sound like a tourist in your own hometown...

Louisville= Loo-uhh-vull...locals
not Louie-ville....outsiders......ones who ask for directions, and are told to go down yonder a mile or so(more like six) and turn left at Farmer Fred's tractor!!! :hide: And lord help ya if Farmer Fred is out mowing the North 40....:biglaugh: