TX. Drunk jumped over a bridge after causing a fatal Car/Semi Crash.

how wonderful was this wreck. now some truck driver has to live with the fact he accidentally killed someone due to a drunk driver. i hope that when that drunkard bastiod jumped off the bridge, he broke a leg or two, or received other serious injuries.

the truck driver may now get a bad mark(?) on that CSA 2010 file.........?? one in which he does not deserve. but i do hope he makes out well.

In my opinion I think there may have been enough witnesses that saw the drunk jumping after running away from his crashed vehicle,that this trucker should receive a no-fault.

In my opinion I think there may have been enough witnesses that saw the drunk jumping after running away from his crashed vehicle,that this trucker should receive a no-fault.

oh for that i am sure as well..........but i'm going to be wondering the ramifications with that new CSA-2010 crap. it'll still be an accident on the drivers record. i just hope it does not give him a black-eye with that.

Well, so much for alerting the family first, before the rest of the public. Leaving that license plate in the picture was a complete darwin award for the video guy............