R&L | TX. R & L Trailer Set/ Crashed into auto dealer.

Unfortunately, accidents like this are only going to increase with the hiring of inexperienced drivers at the new lower pay scale. It brings back that old saying "you get what you pay for"

Regardless of the pay scale of any commercial drivers.
Just making sure you are properly rested so you will be alert and focused on what you are doing at all times.
Most of these crashes can be prevented.
Take it from me I'm retired after a 45 year trucking career,and my last few years as a UPS Freight safety Trainer,I know what I'm talking about.
Other than weather related & mechanical crashes.
Every other crash someone was not focused on what they were doing.

Some people aren't cut out to be truck drivers,espesially line haul drivers. It's one thing to ride around during the day picking up freight and another to drive for hundreds of miles at night.

heard driver broke both legs wrist and verbita in neck he may never walk again he is a exp driver ran tx. la. and miss.wrecked happened 30 minutes from home terminal

Will be praying for him and his family...This could happen to any of us, any day...Please be careful out there...

I am not surprised. R&L has a lot of accidents. They always seem to pass me, and I run 70mph in a 75. You never see them take a power nap or a break because they run them hard or they replace you like all the tractors they wreak.