Holland | u turn on the pa turnpike

That driver might have been doing a "Meet and Turn". I comend him for saving the company some money. If he had gone to the next exit the co. would had to pay more in tolls.:1036316054::hysterical::biglaugh:

That driver might have been doing a "Meet and Turn". I comend him for saving the company some money. If he had gone to the next exit the co. would had to pay more in tolls.:1036316054::hysterical::biglaugh:

Well, at least you company men are consistent! Even when you are sarcastic you are still a company man!!! Worried about saving the man a dollar while killing someone! Wonderful, good job! Dont you get it that I dont care that I work for the same outfit that this "supposed" driver worked for, and I think he was a Jackass if it really happened. The scary part is that the thought crossed your mind that he might have saved the company a buck! Get back to work, loosen that tie and make the company some money would you? You'll probably get fired if they catch you on a union forum anyway!:chairshot:

The scary part is that the thought crossed your mind that he might have saved the company a buck!

I think you missed some smiley thingys there Shoeman.
If you see a bunch of these things :1036316054::funky::hysterical::smilie_132:
Then I don't think he was really worried about saving the company toll money.