FedEx Freight | Uniform pants

Q3uKFCP.jpg

Merry Christmas, ice!!! Enjoy

You can give the wipes to Lube....

Anybody else think the uniform pant legs are way too baggy? I called VF imagewear and asked if they changed manufacturers, they said they haven't but the fit definitely did change. My older pants are nowhere near as baggy as these new ones.
This has to be the funniest thread ever! With everything going on with the country, company, and life in general right now we are talking about PANTS! What are we talking about? PANTS?!..

What are we talking about here pants? We talking about pants. Not the job we show to to support our families. We talking about pants. What are we talking about pants?

PANTS? PANTS? You gotta be kidding me right? PANTS? Don't talk to me about Pants! I'm just hoping to get a run, another run.. Your talking about PANTS?

LMAO No wonder management doesn't take us seriously... Pants?????

Last edited:
This has to be the funniest thread ever! With everything going on with the country, company, and life in general right now we are talking about pants..

What are we talking about here pants? We talking about pants. No the job we show to to support our families. We talking about pants. What are we talking about pants?

PANTS? PANTS? You gotta be kidding me right? PANTS? I'm just hoping to get a run. Your talking about PANTS?

Says the driver who only orders SHORTS!

This has to be the funniest thread ever! With everything going on with the country, company, and life in general right now we are talking about PANTS! What are we talking about? PANTS?!..

What are we talking about here pants? We talking about pants. Not the job we show to to support our families. We talking about pants. What are we talking about pants?

PANTS? PANTS? You gotta be kidding me right? PANTS? Don't talk to me about Pants! I'm just hoping to get a run, another run.. Your talking about PANTS?

Playoffs?

Pants don't matter if you got a hat, ask Dave.