Holland | Union forum rules accept thing?

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
Has anybody had to re-accept the Union forum rules to be allowed in to the forum in the last few weeks? Maybe since 8-17-08? I updated the thread on that date and maybe that triggered that to happen? Someone asked why they had to do this again. I didn't know why they had to, I just wondered if that happened to anybody else.

Has anybody had to re-accept the Union forum rules to be allowed in to the forum in the last few weeks? Maybe since 8-17-08? I updated the thread on that date and maybe that triggered that to happen? Someone asked why they had to do this again. I didn't know why they had to, I just wondered if that happened to anybody else.

When I first logged into the forum I had to re-accept the rules.

Happened to me Benny

Not me! I geuss I just seem like a good person that follows rules and doesnt need to be reminded of them all the time!!:biglaugh::hide:

me too Benny

The screen popped up on me last week ........After much inner- reflection i once again accepted for the good of the brotherhood:soapbox: