Yellow | union, really

Remo Bunghole

TB Lurker
Credits
if these POS union officials had gotten off their fat rearends back in the late seventies and put a stop to deregulation or even went out and tried to organize some companies maybe we wouldn't be in this sorry situation. "leave them alone, they're not bothering anybody". conway, and we see where they are now. if only they had been stopped. now all they care about is when and where the next party will be. guess the g didn't like the REAL HOFFA having the power to shut the whole country down at his call of a strike and the good ole boys jackie and roy couldn't have agreed more. remember when that fat tub of lard had himself carried out at the convention like a roman emperor? our dues hard at work just like they are today. guess i know what the drive means in the union's drive program. sorry jimmy, i'll vote for the people who "i" think are best for the country, not just me. carey, remember he was found innocent of the charges, was probably the best one we've had since HOFFA.

if these POS union officials had gotten off their fat rearends back in the late seventies and put a stop to deregulation or even went out and tried to organize some companies maybe we wouldn't be in this sorry situation. "leave them alone, they're not bothering anybody". conway, and we see where they are now. if only they had been stopped. now all they care about is when and where the next party will be. guess the g didn't like the REAL HOFFA having the power to shut the whole country down at his call of a strike and the good ole boys jackie and roy couldn't have agreed more. remember when that fat tub of lard had himself carried out at the convention like a roman emperor? our dues hard at work just like they are today. guess i know what the drive means in the union's drive program. sorry jimmy, i'll vote for the people who "i" think are best for the country, not just me. carey, remember he was found innocent of the charges, was probably the best one we've had since HOFFA.

I feel ur burn and you know it well. This is a great read on unionism in this country and why its broken from a once very high up union official. Anyhow, I think this picture on the front is the one you speak about..
106.gif

SolidarityforSale300.jpg

Deregulation

The company's and the union were all over the deregulation. It was always pushed in all meetings to write all your elected officials in DC.
I remember my TM telling us if this passes you will be out of a job. Guess he was right 2 1/2 years later I was sitting by the phone again.

and you never hear anyone on radio or tv talk about it,look what it has done to this country ,it has took the stability out of everything in the country,From the airlines right on down.We need regulation.