Yellow | Unskilled employee connecting the dots

I am 58 also. We would be working circles around each other.
When I go to work I work. I don't :horseshit: all day. I correct what needs to be corrected. I do my job. I grew a pair along time ago so don't jump my ass. I follow thru with everything and follow thru other people's stuff when they didn't the night before.
We are not allowed to train pallets. Saftey issue that just came up so they will write us up for it if we do.
Oh.... By the way. Average age company wide.... I was told yesterday... Is 52.

Relax! All that excitement of retiring in 3 years could give me a heart attack.

526 Fort Worth Tx
Been doing it for years now it's unsafe.
Go figure.

Watched an "always complaining idiot" train 5 plts, 3 different times, down the dock tonight.
TM. "We are going to abolish 1 dock bid on Monday!" Teamster. "But why, we are running great numbers, right?" Duh!

I am 58 also. 13 years Preston , 3 years Yellow, 13 years Holland. I used to be fast, now i am just halfast.
A man with dock,peddle ,yard,road experience is worth top rate. But this company doesn't care. Yeah some guys are slower than others but back in the day we all worked together. So stop patting yourselves on the back, you will throw out your back !

A man with dock,peddle ,yard,road experience is worth top rate. But this company doesn't care. Yeah some guys are slower than others but back in the day we all worked together. So stop patting yourselves on the back, you will throw out your back !
No throwing the back out... My ass just gets sore from the sitting all day... Lol.... I know they don't care.... Let's just have fun with it.... The customers care!.... They pay the bills! ... I have to correct the terminal number.... I noticed I put 526 down... It's actually 525...like it makes a difference! Ya... Working together.... Was a nice concept. I try. Some others do too. But there is always at least one... Two... Wait a minute.... I have to take the time to put myself in the back.... Pat... Pat... OK.. I'm done...
And whipper snapper? Who you calling a whippersnapper?
Hahaha hahahaha. Cough...cough.. Cough...