R&L | Up your with your .24 cent

JUNKYARD DOG

TB Lurker
Credits
I have worked for this company for a very, very long time and i know that it is the norm for these GREEDY BASTARDS to always say your getting X across the board and we always get X -1. You would figure that for once, these SOB's could give us the full 25 cent, i mean after all, they made the Billionaire"s Club in trucking. I and every employee here should want to know where our penny went. Which JACKA$$ pocket is it going into???? Because we know it isn't going toward new equipment and we are not sponsoring that lame a$$ NASCAR team anymore, so i got one question for you BOB and ROBY, WHERE'S MY MONEY????????????:moon2:

I have worked for this company for a very, very long time and i know that it is the norm for these GREEDY BASTARDS to always say your getting X across the board and we always get X -1. You would figure that for once, these SOB's could give us the full 25 cent, i mean after all, they made the Billionaire"s Club in trucking. I and every employee here should want to know where our penny went. Which JACKA$$ pocket is it going into???? Because we know it isn't going toward new equipment and we are not sponsoring that lame a$$ NASCAR team anymore, so i got one question for you BOB and ROBY, WHERE'S MY MONEY????????????:moon2:

Havent seen my check stub yet but I guess I have a surprise waiting for me?

I like how they censored my post. They can have p*on and everything else on the internet, but a couple of harsh words and i get edited. Who's running this board when you can't have freedom of speech, Bob and Roby, or is it their cronies. Anyways, we were at $22.88 and my check said $23.12, that's 1 cent short. I'm sure that i am not the only one on this board that got only 24 cents. All the drivers at my terminal that i talked with got the same thing. I don't know, maybe i don't kiss enough A$$.

you better read the rules of this forum before you post again

I like how they censored my post. They can have p*on and everything else on the internet, but a couple of harsh words and i get edited. Who's running this board when you can't have freedom of speech, Bob and Roby, or is it their cronies. Anyways, we were at $22.88 and my check said $23.12, that's 1 cent short. I'm sure that i am not the only one on this board that got only 24 cents. All the drivers at my terminal that i talked with got the same thing. I don't know, maybe i don't kiss enough A$$.

I don't know what to tell you,both the terminals in my state got the full 25. Don't believe I'm a kiss ass. As for the censor of words,look at Jeff's post. There is no freedom of speech on a message board. Read the rules.

F bombs in the title and the post is not going to fly here... Make your point without the F bombs and you will never get a post edited here.

at my terminal we got the full 25 cent raise. maybe your terminal manager is one of the new yrc transplants?

It sounds like you were making a penny too much $ for the last 3 years. Acting like this & you were being over paid these last 3 years ?
Way to thank your company.

It sounds like you were making a penny too much $ for the last 3 years. Acting like this & you were being over paid these last 3 years ?
Way to thank your company.
Why do you have to be a smart??? about it? You have a memo come down from Wilmington for the past 20 years plus, $1.00 across the board, always get .99 cent, .50 cents across the board, always get .49 cents, .25 cents across the board, got .24 cents. So run your mouth keyboard tuff-guy. Where's the other penny been going all these years.

Hourly

I ask because I recently moved here from Michigan, I was an ex Major oil company driver, laid off due to carriers willing haul product for half the money. I just put an app in for part time dock in Lakeland. I was making 25/hr three years ago with UPS freight up there. Im not trying to minimize your wage, I know this is Florida, Just trying to figure out what is acceptable. I know up there R&L has a good reputation. Let me know if there is anything to be aware of.