ABF | Update on contract

One thing all these non union people fell to mention, they are all at will employees. Nothing in writing and the company can change their rules any day of the week. They may tell them any day , they are no longer allowed to work there. Or you will be paying a lot more for your crappie insurance. I have been on both sides of the fence.

Only bad part about SAIA they force everyone to wear the Darth Vader masks they have big contract with a CPAP company.
Say what you will about CPAP, it's worth it in the long run. Been using one for 11 years. Definitely know the difference between the times you use it to sleep and the times you don't. My .02

One thing all these non union people fell to mention, they are all at will employees. Nothing in writing and the company can change their rules any day of the week. They may tell them any day , they are no longer allowed to work there. Or you will be paying a lot more for your crappie insurance. I have been on both sides of the fence.
In theory maybe, there are enough USDOT, USDOL, State DOL, County DOL, the Fair Labor Standards, OSHA and a myriad of other labor laws that must be considered.
Discharging an employee for no cause is extremely risky. It must be documented somehow with a progressive discipline trail...

Unions spend 90% of their energy protecting the horrid 10% of the workforce