Yellow | Update your profiles

TheBigR

04/46-02/2010
Rest In Peace
Credits
Cmon guys, we don't work at Undernite. You don't have to be afraid of retaliation from your boss for posting on a message board. Update your profile, where you work, your birthday(so you get a hug from Seven), etc. Be proud to take a stand and keep your Brothers informed. :attention:

TheBigR said:
Cmon guys, we don't work at Undernite. You don't have to be afraid of retaliation from your boss for posting on a message board. Update your profile, where you work, your birthday(so you get a hug from Seven), etc. Be proud to take a stand and keep your Brothers informed. :attention:
You have too much time on your hands. Get a job.:smilie_132:

TheBigR said:
Update your profile, where you work, your birthday(so you get a hug from Seven), etc. Be proud to take a stand and keep your Brothers informed. :attention:
The hug itself is worth it. Thinking of updating daily!!:bgroovy: DS. Nice avatar, there TBR.......looks just like ya!:biglaugh:

How about this.........?

Docksteward, work the dock, switch part time, 671 Winston-Salem, or Kernersville depending on where you are from. :rolleyes: DS

Ss&dob

Docksteward said:
Docksteward, work the dock, switch part time, 671 Winston-Salem, or Kernersville depending on where you are from. :rolleyes: DS
Now how about you SS and DOB please.:busted_blue:

TheBigR said:

Got a birthday email from the website and that was it. No one else wished me a Happy Birthday this year. I guess no one really loves me :17:

Happy Belated Birthday Animo916!!!!!!!
yankeelogo.jpg
champhatsyankees.jpg
yankees1.gif

We love ya Mr. Yankee Fan!!!
red_sox_suck_16398animation.gif

update from earlier post,wyomingkid,hiring on @ asheville,n.c as soon as strength test,physical,and drug screen are finished. hpor to be working city next week or week after.live in marion,n.c.

Toxic said:
Happy Birthday Animo... I sent mine while you putter was down. You must have missed it... :)
Thanks Tox,

but as I mentioned in another thread, I don't have a putter. As a matter of fact, I hate golf. I prefer to get my kicks by laying back with a cold one in one hand and a fishing rod in the other.:captain: