Yellow | UPS bought Roadway

Cadillacman388

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard from a source that UPS bought Roadway very quietly just recently. We are going brown. I always wondered how I would look in that brown uniform.

I heard from a source that UPS bought Roadway very quietly just recently. We are going brown. I always wondered how I would look in that brown uniform.
I heard that UPS bought Roadway And Yellow!!! All very quietly of course. Maybe thats why they are trying to merge the 2 real quick!!:knockout::knockout::knockout:

Sorry Guy's, I heard that the Government was turning to UPS to bail out Wall Street and that buying Roadway would have to be put on the back burner.:hysterical:

Yep, and I hear that with all the money UPS is bringing to the table, some people are trying to roll in that, all these people who bought homes they couldn't afford will just be paid off, because the mean ol' banks duped them into a 400,000 house, and it's just not right that they now have to leave the Quickie Mart, and go to a second job just to keep up the note.

I'm calling my bank today and see if I can get behind on the mortageon my little, affordable, not as nice as others, almost paid for house. :deal:

UPS can buy ME, if the price is right. I ain't cheap, but I can be bought.
We're already all owned by the Federal Reserve. What's the real difference, other than UPS would pay better?

i also heard that all trucking companies would be unionized by the end of the year under the governments bailout plan.

i also heard that all trucking companies would be unionized by the end of the year under the governments bailout plan.

I DID hear that our Teamster's Pension Plan has asked to get in line for the next coming Bailout. That's probably why UPS saw ahead, and got out. And why the Will NOT buy a NMFA Carrier. That would put them back on the hook, the one they just paid a bundle to get off of. They Ain't Stooooopid.

demise of roadway

roadway is toast 200 terminals closing in next 16 months not rumor fact 1000 management jobs gone undetermined dock workers 2000 driving positions according to transportation topics