Central Transport | UPS buying PJax and 2 others?

pjaxdriver

TB Lurker
Credits
I work for Pjax, and rumors have just started that UPS is considering buying PJax and 2 other companies. Anyone else hearing anything?

probably not

pjaxdriver said:
I work for Pjax, and rumors have just started that UPS is considering buying PJax and 2 other companies. Anyone else hearing anything?
I drive for UPS Freight, why would we buy pjax when we can let them discount their way into oblivian?????

crisscross38 said:
I drive for UPS Freight, why would we buy pjax when we can let them discount their way into oblivian?????
lol now we got overnite drivers talking smack and i can tell you now he just doesn't have a clue

what can u tell me about vitrans pay and benefits

Well, you'll probably have to get hired by Vitran to get them. The buyout usually means, you'll retain your current wages and benefits for quite some time. Vitran isn't going to go broke giving everyone raises right off the bat. Heck, having already worked for Vitran myself, you guys might make more than Vitran drivers!!! The pay sucked when I was there. Well, for that matter so did the equipment, the management, the morale and the operation (especially linehaul op's!) I had to leave after only 9 months, it was depressing and the worst job I ever had. And there are 3 other former Vitran drivers at my Con-Way terminal too.
But hey, good luck...

how is vitrans freight.are they picky on what they will haul.pjax got out of the garbage business a few yrs ago and i hope we dont go back to it.