R&L | UPS Freight buying R&L Carriers.

Working for ups with all their safety regulations are hard enough. I seen some thing be implemented for safety which I understand. But other things I think go into over kill with safety.

What's funny is I heard this same rumor . When I started here

In September of 04 . Then after that died down It was DHL I'll wait and see

Wait and see....Why don't ya just wait and see....HAHAHAHAHAHAH...Its gonna happen, Ralph L, Larry the Senior Roberts, the main man told my reliable source...He works out of Wilmington, in operations....Don't get stressed out Jules, it will be alright...

somebody please correct me if i'm wrong, wouldn't leaking information like this be seen as insider trading, since ups is a publicly traded company, and this info would definitely change some peoples mind about whether to buy or not buy ups stock.

that being said either i'm supposed to believe that senior is dumb enough to put this information out. or, you believe we are dumb enough to buy into your garbage. the ups rumor has been around for a long time, find another dead horse to beat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would anybody sell a company that is making money hand over fist? The Roberts make way too much money and finance all their other projects with R+L Carriers.

UPS is a Slave outfit. You are under the gun. I would quit before I'd work for them. R+L has problems. Big ones. But the grass is not always greener on the other side. UPS is hiring now. Move over and give it a try. Tell us how things are. They have the combo also. They just don't call it combo. They call it Dock worker/ Driver.

I thought that Carolina was coming back and going to use their purchase of us to relaunch operations.:hide:

Might as well be St. Johnsbury, atleast they had a HAYDAY in the northeast, maybe Preston would be a better fit, after R&L buying the land assets.... Now that would be be perfect :D

FedEx, UPS, Saia,OD...bring em on! The only differences between ANY of these carriers is the color of the trucks and uniforms. This game of moving freight is gettin pretty old anyway!

this thread, is not worth wasting your time ? we have to hear these rumors time & time again. next week, something else & so on.
dhl,ups,fed ex ? who cares about this rumor ? anyone that talks about it,,,,just laughs.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.