TForce | Ups Freight = Conway

imported_Dreemer

TB Lurker
Credits
With the news bids being posted in South West M/C terminals, most runs are mini hubs with Road drivers working docks. We might as well go work for Con-Way!!!!!!:duh: :chairshot:

Dreemer said:
With the news bids being posted in South West M/C terminals, most runs are mini hubs with Road drivers working docks. We might as well go work for Con-Way!!!!!!:duh: :chairshot:
No one is holding you back follow your dreams.:biglaugh:

Dreemer said:

Yes, they are dock bids, but dock work is not required, we have the option to go sit in the breakroom, take lunch, nap. whatever, let O work their own dock , so we arnt going to sleep at 70 MPH. on the way home.

Dreemer said:
Hows the card signing going out there i live in the midwest..we r getting some but here.:bgroovy:

Dreemer said:

Haul-A$$! I bet their hiring. Us me as a ref.