TForce | UPS Freight Workers Claim Racial Incident

Hey
Let's all leave a comment at the bottom of the memphis news paper page,there is a post a comment at the bottom of the page...
Let them know ropes are a common thing when securing freight....thats why we have D rings....if you notice in the pics,that pup did not have D rings.
Keep it clean and right to the point
Karen

Good idea.

The comments on there are all interesting.

If you think that is a noose, you need to go to noose school. What a bunch of morons wasting time on such ridiculous Bull crap. It was from a tie-down. HOAX HOAX HOAX!

Give me a break. Do they not have boy scouts in the Memphis? Looks just like a tie down to me. On the other side of the trailer should have been the other peace of rope that goes though the loop (not noose) then you pull it back and it gets very tight and then you tie it off. As you can see this trailer has no eye loop tie-downs or load bar tracks for load bars thus the reason for the LOOP. For real, give me a break. It must have been his first day as a dockworker.

hoax

it is not out of the realm of possibility that the worker did it himself to try and sue for money.....this has happened before.