Yellow | UPSers Vote for Change, Get Sean O’Brien Instead

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/upsers_vote_for_change_get_sean_o_brien_instead

Nh7dz2G.jpg

:17113::452::6792::wtflol:

Hoffa ain't stupid. He's bought the souls of the new National Freight Director and the chief negotiator for the biggest teamster union company. He is so going to get down on his knees for UPS in the next contract negotiation.

Hoffa ain't stupid. He's bought the souls of the new National Freight Director and the chief negotiator for the biggest teamster union company. He is so going to get down on his knees for UPS in the next contract negotiation.
Wasn't meant the people are taking it,the statement was made more toward a dislike of those aholes

We will always be doomed by the spineless yes voter and moron non voter,

You're so sure of yourself,I bet you'd like to have there benefits and wages.

You're so sure of yourself,I bet you'd like to have there benefits and wages.
There's good and bad in every situation and as long as Hoffa is in control and placing his monkey men where he wants them, I'll happily stay on this side of the fence. You can have him and your benefits and wages.

There's good and bad in every situation and as long as Hoffa is in control and placing his monkey men where he wants them, I'll happily stay on this side of the fence. You can have him and your benefits and wages.
Well ,there's always beg ,please and yes sir I'll have another.:bowdown:You can stay on your side and I'll stay on mine.:lmao: