Yellow | Upsf & abf

If Yrc closes then you have just ABF on NMFA level. Here in Jersey/P.A. area their are three Mom&Pop Teamster Carriers left who do a pretty good business and have lasted this long.Though they each only have one to three terminals each,they have carved out a niche' market and provide LTL service they are
Volpe Express in Norristown,P.A. Local 384
Hess Trucking in Harrisburgh,P.A. Local 776
JJ MAloney Trucking in Pennsauken,N.J. Local 676
They are all NMFA Level and pay their lion share into the pension fund.

simple what's costom cement ????????
imova .......... salesmen are just liars in suits sure thing id believe every word .
now that you have :stirthepot: over here you better go back to your non union thread and hope we dont go out or you will be working for even less than you are making now!!!!:Flame-On: pretty sure CEX isnt part of yrcw or union

yes..massa..iz be better gettn back to da new penn non union forum?????....i have relatives in n carolina so i understand ur mental deficencies....

simple what's costom cement ????????
imova .......... salesmen are just liars in suits sure thing id believe every word .
now that you have :stirthepot: over here you better go back to your non union thread and hope we dont go out or you will be working for even less than you are making now!!!!:Flame-On: pretty sure CEX isnt part of yrcw or union

CEX =Conway Eastern Express formely Penn Yan closed around 1991 when they struck Conway. They were the only Teamster Carrier in Conway's chain at that time.Then poof CCX popped up all over CEX's old territory like weeds on the lawn in spring time. FYI

If Yrc closes then you have just ABF on NMFA level. Here in Jersey/P.A. area their are three Mom&Pop Teamster Carriers left who do a pretty good business and have lasted this long.Though they each only have one to three terminals each,they have carved out a niche' market and provide LTL service they are
Volpe Express in Norristown,P.A. Local 384
Hess Trucking in Harrisburgh,P.A. Local 776
JJ MAloney Trucking in Pennsauken,N.J. Local 676
They are all NMFA Level and pay their lion share into the pension fund.

Hess is White paper...I don't know about the others...

my friend is a upsf salesman...and sorry he says they are targeting yrc's freight with ridiculous discounts and rebate programs

Check back with your friend, He is wrong, There has been no ridiculous discounts or rebates during this whole unfortunate deal with YRCW. As a matter of fact, your friend may be laid off right now, we have no increases of freight at UPSF due to discounts and rebates.