TForce | UPSF Contract and Insurance Info

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
I just e-mailed out the last request I had for the Insurance package....sorry it took so long on some of them but I was traveling. The requests were also overwhelming....but I got them out this morning.

If you go to our website....Local 728. you will see the PDF on the front page that will make it easier for you to view and/or print off. You DVD and contract book was mailed out to those of you who sign cards and you should be getting them this weekend or by Monday.

Thanks for your responses.....this will be the begining of a new era of you and your familes' life and other workers that come behind you to build on.

Proud to serve you,......KK:smilie_132:

Jimi Richards
Secretery-Treasuser
Teamsters Local 728
Atlanta, GA

I got mine, thanks KK. I was happy to find out the cost includes dental and vision. My current dental alone costs me $17.50 per week. Only $ 4 bucks less than my current medical. It is crazy. And I have no vision coverage at the moment. It is a win for us at our location.

I got mine, thanks KK. I was happy to find out the cost includes dental and vision. My current dental alone costs me $17.50 per week. Only $ 4 bucks less than my current medical. It is crazy. And I have no vision coverage at the moment. It is a win for us at our location.

Thanks, and good to hear.........this what happens when you get the facts in writing out for all to see..........KK

Are we speaking of the tentative agreement Reached @ UPSFreight? That PDF file is nothing more then the national and only gives a PDF file of it, please redirect if I am wrong.