TForce | Upsf/ups air??

so what are the chances of us combining with air freight? Wouldn't we be an industry leader if we could fly freight around do eastcoast-westcoast next day ltl.

so what are the chances of us combining with air freight? Wouldn't we be an industry leader if we could fly freight around do eastcoast-westcoast next day ltl.

I could be wrong, but I think we do this currently, we are not combined as an entity yet, even if we do combine physically we will still have seperate portfolio's for the customer. Ground vs AIR. Also air is more time sensitive then LTL. The plane has to be ontime.

not sure about their contract here in gvl guys.. but we do share equipment back and forth when needed... they are a great group of guys

I hope we dovetail so I can bid on a pilot job, hmm .58 a mile and how fast do those jets go? Somewhere around 500 mph? Now were talking.

..dang it driver that made me kick my brogans off soo I could figer....mmm gona have to get a strong magnet base to keep the 2way anteniy from flying off...

they have closed off 32 doors at nbr. moving the city operation, minihub and outbound down the dock. apparently they are installing a crap load of security features to the entire dock. we are not allowed to go near there area. they are going to put a chain link fence up to seperate the dock. camera's and door bumpers yes i said bumpers, but only in the supply chain area of the dock. they are supposed to move in, in a couple weeks.

They are taking 40 doors but I heard it was UPS Chain Solutions.

Is That Truckload?

Either way NBR yard is screwed up enough without this now!

UPS Supply Chain Solutions is dedicated to a specific customer.
The driver may even pull the customer's trailer. Back east, they deliver bread, chickens, you name it.

UPS is consolidating warehouses' for instance, there could be SCS/Cartage/TL in the same hub, instead of having 2 or more separate locations.