Yellow | US corporate debt defaults surge 176% as the Fed's war on inflation pushes

slavenomore

TB Legend
Credits
Usury.
It's gonna drive wages down. Make dog eat dog.
Kill unions.
Make people beg for cheap imports.
Make people lose homes and cars.
Wreck families due to stress. More booze. More dope. More whores.More welfare and taxes needed.. It's nothing good. Same people raising rates are the same ones gonna be buying up everybody's lost homes.
If there is such a concept of Democracy....why do we accept this?

US corporate debt defaults surge 176% as the Fed's war on inflation pushes more companies into financial distress​

Last edited:
Usury.
Kill unions.
Wreck families due to stress. More booze. More dope. More whores.More welfare and taxes needed.. It's nothing good. Same people raising rates are the same ones gonna be buying up everybody's lost homes.

US corporate debt defaults surge 176% as the Fed's war on inflation pushes more companies into financial distress​

Are you saying that I could possibly be a millionaire by opening up a drug business. “Drugs R Us.”
Fighting inflation, can’t fight it until Joe moneybags is shown the door.

Are you saying that I could possibly be a millionaire by opening up a drug business. “Drugs R Us.”
Fighting inflation, can’t fight it until Joe moneybags is shown the door.
This is how they fight it.
The Fed creates the problem by giving credit to everybody.
Then the Fed fixes the problem by raising interest rates and drying up the economy....killing jobs.
Killing jobs brings pay down.
Bringing pay down is their fix for inflation.
Bringing pay down brings price down.
Imports too....more out of work...more scared for their jobs....more willing to work for less.

Kill off some big union companies...and people shun unions for decades to come.
That's the game from 1980 or so.

Usury.
Kill unions.

It’s gonna ?

You must not be seeking a job. It’s already going on.

It’s gonna ?

You must not be seeking a job. It’s already going on.
I finally had my annual cardiologist appointment after 4 test appointments which are scheduled a year ahead of time. Tried to move them up but couldn't. Just got the letter this week.
I couldn't take a DOT Physical at most places because they'd consider last year's release letter too old
So I'm good to look more seriously now .
I'm kinda liking not putting up with it anymore ..but I'm ready to go back soon.
If I find something that pays similar I won't be getting back in trucks
It's aggravating. Not looking forward to being on the bottom of a new company at all.
Not looking forward to dumb 24/7 start times.
Just so the next company and their customers can pay loans back. The loan sharks got enough from me.

They'll be wrecking any retirement plans or benefits they can.
This country cares about the finance industry because they pay politicians better than we can
The banks. Not the people. Don't ask me to wave my flag nor encourage kids to join the military or police force They don't deserve it.

I finally had my annual cardiologist appointment after 4 test appointments which are scheduled a year ahead of time. Tried to move them up but couldn't. Just got the letter this week.
I couldn't take a DOT Physical at most places because they'd consider last year's release letter too old
So I'm good to look more seriously now .
I'm kinda liking not putting up with it anymore ..but I'm ready to go back soon.
If I find something that pays similar I won't be getting back in trucks
It's aggravating. Not looking forward to being on the bottom of a new company at all.
Not looking forward to dumb 24/7 start times.
Just so the next company and their customers can pay loans back. The loan sharks got enough from me.
slave, you don't have to walk away from trucking. Just stay away from freight.