US Overpaid Teamsters Pension Counting Dead Participants

Seabreeze, according to CSPF the oldest living individual drawing a pension is 107 years old. You have a long way to go to outlive him. And I plan to outlive you. So GQ pajamas will be next on my list; for me and you.
Sounds like a good deal plus you are going to have a long life.
A fortune teller told me that I would be killed at the age of 126 by a jealous husband. :lmao:

Think about. If the so-called "dead people" were "survivor benefits" cases, the payee would be the spouse who would be very much alive. The payee of benefits couldn't be the deceased retiree because his/her spouse wouldn't be able to cash checks in the deceased's name.
This is just speculation. I assume the report was given to the Government, then they take the data and enter it in their database most likely with different software. A report is generated and all of the sudden we have a discrepancy. Had a family member that worked in data processing. His comment was the report is only as good as the data that is being collected by a human and entered in the computer by a human. I would be surprised if this is nothing more than a record keeping issue on the government’s behalf.

Think about. If the so-called "dead people" were "survivor benefits" cases, the payee would be the spouse who would be very much alive. The payee of benefits couldn't be the deceased retiree because his/her spouse wouldn't be able to cash checks in the deceased's name.
I didn't take the survivor's benefit, I wanted to make sure it was a sad day for all when I leave here.
Besides mama knows where we buried a few Mason jars.:17142:

I didn't take the survivor's benefit, I wanted to make sure it was a sad day for all when I leave here.
Besides mama knows where we buried a few Mason jars.:17142:
I have paid life insurance premiums for forty years. I am already worth more dead than alive for her & the children. I did not want to tempt her with pension payments going directly to her in the event of my passing.

They should have just merged all these pension plans into social security created a new National Pension plan so everyone gets a pension.