FedEx Freight | Used equipment

pickitup

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know of a website that FedEx uses to sell the used equipment, before they sell it to a company like Ritchie Brothers for auction?

I can get you a smoking deal on this Volvo. Low mileage, frame's in excellent shape. Just needs a new hood and some paint. And a fairing. And a windshield. And windows. And mirrors. And seats. And a dashboard. And a steering wheel. And tires. You know what, I think it needs new fuel tanks, too...

But other than that, it's practically new! The last driver who had it said the heat works great!

It hasn't been started in a while, but I'm sure it'll fire right up.

IMG_20220804_162205455_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220804_162214774_HDR.jpg

I can get you a smoking deal on this Volvo. Low mileage, frame's in excellent shape. Just needs a new hood and some paint. And a fairing. And a windshield. And windows. And mirrors. And seats. And a dashboard. And a steering wheel. And tires. You know what, I think it needs new fuel tanks, too...

But other than that, it's practically new! The last driver who had it said the heat works great!

It hasn't been started in a while, but I'm sure it'll fire right up.

IMG_20220804_162205455_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220804_162214774_HDR.jpg
Everything and I mean everything of use has already been robbed off of that thing, then it'll go to auction, shocked that they haven't taken the wheels off the back to throw on a dolly or trailer yet.

Everything and I mean everything of use has already been robbed off of that thing, then it'll go to auction, shocked that they haven't taken the wheels off the back to throw on a dolly or trailer yet.

That T660 in the background is being slowly stripped of parts, and everything is going to the scrapyard. They lost the title, so rather than get a replacement and sell the truck, or sell the parts, they decided it would be better to chop it up and throw it away, piece by piece.