Yellow | Used Truck Market Can Likely Handle Yellow Liquidation

They still have management people in some barns whose job it is to clean up last of the freight and keep the equipment serviced. I'm sure these tractors are kept fined tuned for peak performance?!

Yeah Right Nod GIF by Big Brother

I still see trailers sitting at drop accounts that haven’t made it back to the terminals yet. Wonder how long it will take to someone to track them all down?

I still see trailers sitting at drop accounts that haven’t made it back to the terminals yet. Wonder how long it will take to someone to track them all down?
Quite awhile if CF is any example, there were still unattended pups dropped near warehouses and on streets in industrial parks a couple of years after CF had supposedly liquidated.

Quite awhile if CF is any example, there were still unattended pups dropped near warehouses and on streets in industrial parks a couple of years after CF had supposedly liquidated.
Many of those turn up in someone’s back yard or business, with the trailer on the ground without the axles, and being used as storage units.

Many of those turn up in someone’s back yard or business, with the trailer on the ground without the axles, and being used as storage units.
Hell, my company is pretty good about keeping tabs on equipment, but I would bet in my medium sized market there's at least a couple pups and a converter dolly or two sitting around forgotten until some P&D driver asks about why it's sitting there.

Hell, my company is pretty good about keeping tabs on equipment, but I would bet in my medium sized market there's at least a couple pups and a converter dolly or two sitting around forgotten until some P&D driver asks about why it's sitting there.
Same company, linehaul was held up for over a hour one day and yes it was me. No gears. They found over 10 sitting at a trailer swap at a city account. P&D would pull a set in and leave with a single. They either didn’t know how to tag a gear or to lazy.

Just think about the junk convention trailers sitting at all the convention agents around the country who use them as storage or trash trailers.............................