Useful report lists plans eligible for assistance under Butch Lewis Act

I'm like Seabreeze, I can live for quite a long time with the cash i have on hand. I don't need a regular check to survive. I'd be more than happy to pay you a fair amount for anything of value you might posses. In that regard I'm a good Christian.
Well that is the first thing I have read from you that shows maybe you have a little compassion in your heart for others. By the way I'm good I still have that $2500 social security check coming in.:hide::stirthepot::hysterical:

I'm like Seabreeze, I can live for quite a long time with the cash i have on hand. I don't need a regular check to survive. I'd be more than happy to pay you a fair amount for anything of value you might posses. In that regard I'm a good Christian.
I don't have quite as much on hand since my yard was left in shambles.

Talking about pay per hr money in hand. 13-16 bucks no bueno.
I'll use a figure of $24,000 a year for pension and health care. That is $18.46 an hour on a 25 hr work week in benefits alone. Name a company that pays that well, benefits plus wages for a part time job. muy bueno, plus most people are full time in two years. Not the seven when i was a part timer.

I'll use a figure of $24,000 a year for pension and health care. That is $18.46 an hour on a 25 hr work week in benefits alone. Name a company that pays that well, benefits plus wages for a part time job. muy bueno, plus most people are full time in two years. Not the seven when i was a part timer.
So most of the folks at Worldport are full time?

Based on a 5 hour day, their benefits are probably worth another $26 dollars an hour, 39 dollars an hour for a part time job. Their benefits are the same as full timers and their pension is at least $65 per year. Do you know of any other part time worker in America who gets those benefits? I was making $37 plus when i retired.
So you were working part time when you retired? Just screwin' with ya BLF. I know you meant $37 an hour pay without benefits added in.

Last edited:
Just out of curiousity, what is the breakdown (percentage wise) of part time versus full time (ball park figure)? Also, are your part timers limited to 5 hours a day or can they get more if they want it?

How long is the sort at Worldport? Is that your gotcha question of the day? TDU feeding that question to you. Ask O'Brien/Zuckerman how they propose more full time jobs at Worldport when UPS has only a few hrs. to turn overnight pkgs for delivery all over the world.

Last edited:
Just out of curiousity, what is the breakdown (percentage wise) of part time versus full time (ball park figure)? Also, are your part timers limited to 5 hours a day or can they get more if they want it?
I'm sure freight master mr. TDU can give that information. When I was a part timer 22hrs a week was normal. Anything over 5hrs is overtime, in my era never got overtime. Now double shifting is common.

I'm sure freight master mr. TDU can give that information
Is that your gotcha question of the day? TDU feeding that question to you.
Having a bad day already are we? The questions that Hookman and myself asked you were simple questions. Why the snippy, "having a menstrual moment" comments about TDU? As I have stated already, I am not TDU, but I have no problem with TDU. Just two days ago, you were asking FreightMaster1 about my opinion on the Butch Lewis Act possibilities of lower contribution rates for ABF and now you speak of him as if he is the devil because of his affiliations with TDU? You really need to find a good therapist or meds to control these anger issues you are having. If you still have TeamCare, maybe it is time to use it.

How long is the sort at Worldport? Is that your gotcha question of the day? TDU feeding that question to you. Ask O'Brien/Zuckerman how they propose more full time jobs at Worldport when UPS has only a few hrs. to turn overnight pkgs for delivery all over the world.
Damn Bubba I asked a Question & there you go with accusations again. They make stuff that will help with your vaginal itch so you might be less irritable.

I would hope the UPS employees at worldport are full time college students! As you know Hookman there are few fulltime positions at the air hub, with little chance of going fulltime. Many UPS Teamsters fear Zuckerman, will go Ron Carey with the help of his Worldport TDU posse. That is all UPS needs is another TDU backed labor leader to give FEDEX another 32% of the small pkg. pie. The big losers will include Teamster LTL. Also those drivers who jumped ship and went UPS feeder, last hired first fired.