Yellow | 'V' Economic Recovery

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
We are now in a 'V'. We were in a 'W'. If you don't know what I mean ... it will be hard to explain. I will just ask you what you think a better recovery is ... 'W' or 'V'? If you said V ... you are correct. The recession is over. Buy YRCW stock. YRCW will survive!! I can't lead you to water, guys. I can only whet your appetite. :shift:

I think it's gonna be and "Q"

or maybe an umlau.... oomlaugh..... oh heck one of them squiggly things them foreign words get a lot.

We are now in a 'V'. We were in a 'W'. If you don't know what I mean ... it will be hard to explain. I will just ask you what you think a better recovery is ... 'W' or 'V'? If you said V ... you are correct. The recession is over. Buy YRCW stock. YRCW will survive!! I can't lead you to water, guys. I can only whet your appetite. :shift:

Sorry but we're now in a O economy , we'll go round and round but never get any place better for a long while:eck13:

A lot of people are predicting a W recovery. The thing about that is they always have to look backward a few months to pinpoint when the recovery really happened. I am hoping for a V myself. It is obvious that some still believe in YRC. It would have never made it this far if not. I hope those with money who control YRCs fate force change in management soon.

what ever the letter im pretty sure it will be in RED pen .

How dare you cast aspersions on the ability The Chosen One to lead us out of this. Just because the economy is racing down the toilet like a white castle and ex lax dinner and Barry Sotero is spending like a drunken sailor in a ***** house is no reason to doubt, he'll just ask the fed to print more money so he can have more government programs that way we can all have jobs:biglaugh:

proctologist needed must be experienced at cranial extractions contact Bill Z at yrcw Overland park KS

If it is a "W" it just as well should be called an "F" cause that's what we are.
I think we need it to be a square root sign for the company to make it.

There are less job losses then before. But more bail outs down the road. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. is gettin whacked good with all the bank failures around the country. They'll need a bail out. The commercial property bubble is the next big crash coming and all the banks that financed it are all going down together. Small businesses will be taxed to finance health care reform. Housing will take years to recover. It will be awhile
atomic_bomb_crossroads_baker-3.jpg
untill the damage is repaired