Yellow | V.P. Sypek coming to 671

g-man

Wide open at 85%
Credits
:Flame-On::cuss:Sypek is supposed to come for a "visit" here on Thursday.... no doubt to tell us how "GREAT":tongue0002:this change is gonna be for us..as the terminal gets gutted of another 60+ good teamster jobs.....:chairshot undoubtedly, he'll come sometime in the morning as always, and talk to the daylight guys, who this change really doesn't affect.... how about a novel idea? why not come around 9:00 pm and talk to those that this change really applies to? the hardworking teamsters who are gonna lose their jobs? I'm sure the tone and attitude would be totally different

One of the big wigs came to 120 about a year or so and said they were happy with us and no more changes,two weeks later we were *****, so much for things being ok. If they come, it is a sure sign of more bad things to come. Do not believe a word they tell you ,if they are there it is not to tell you that you are doing a good job. They come for one reason only, bend over and assume the position, because more changes to your terminal will be coming in the future. It is exactly how it has been played out at 120.They will dance around all the questions you ask them and answer a question with a question, they will say this change is to grow the business, or so we can compete, it is all lies. It is nothing more to get rid of more teamster jobs an replace you with 14.00 per hour workers. They want to follow fedex plan of how they run there business. Think I am wrong just give it a little time until after they leave. You will see how happy they are then we more changes and job loss comes your way. I hope I am wrong but this seems to be there play book.

hey stroud120, I remember that, I was there then.... it was right before 29 of us got the h*ll out of there and came here......seems like foreverago...g-man

You remember all the lies they said to us. Just one thing Gman they are still looking for that damn circle.:biglaugh:

whatever

:Zzzz: Yeah sypek coming to 671 is nothing but a waste of time there will be a bunch of: :butt kiss: sniffing him like a dog sniffs for food the 9:00 pm shift here never gets to hear any of the lies so who cares if he comes or not::tongue0002:

I have to agree........dog and pony show.

I used to love when they would clear the dock of freight so a big wig could "tour" the dock. I would think after being in the freight business for awhile they knew what a freight dock looked like!!

I wonder how many sales people you could hire....:flame:..oh never mind. What do you need freight for when you are 4 deep in upper management. That's really what puts the freight on the trucks........ DS.

circle

hey stroud, that red circle is LONGGGGG gone.........I just did what everybody wanted to do...and then paid for it:hysterical: it's true entertainment at it's very best:1036316054:

The Ballot didn't say too read it and the Union said to check Yes. Obviously many people didn't read the contract.

The Ballot didn't say too read it and the Union said to check Yes. Obviously many people didn't read the contract.

vw this is probably the best post i have read on here in a while. nothing but truth there. just can't believe that people don't read then reread a contract that will dictate how well or how bad the next five years of their lives will be.

In most cases, I say its over paid and under educated, for the union officers. :shrug:

i guess the union didn't pose this contract as a threat to our jobs, time to bounce around like a ping pong ball in the next coo thanks to crumby people making crumby decisions for us all

new contract.....

everybody had to know something was up when this contract went thru so fast and was approved months before the deadline...... the company knew EXACTLY wanted they were doing, and somehow the union went along with it .....for the 67% who voted yes, this contract is nothing but a union-busting, job losing deal.....remember the wolf in sheep's clothing?:eck13::cuss::Flame-On:

Every established member on here knows I ranted about this for weeks up until the voting time. I told you all if the contract went through, my job and many, many, more, would be gone, due to the Shiny Wheel and other provisions. I worked 2 days about the beginning of last month. They don't even get close to me on the call board though I've been available everyday. I get a sick feeling in my stomach watching all the Glen Moore trucks rolling down the interstate by my house. They used to be Yellow and Roadway trucks. Just want to thank all you hard workers that listened but voted Yes anyway.

Oh for you stock holders, they anticipate 2nd quarter dividends. Seems the companies gonna do well, even in these challenging economic times.