FedEx Freight | Vanguard

Gator

Outstanding Member
Credits
I’ve spent over a hour this morning on the new digital vanguard. Still haven’t got to my page of loss and daily gains. I feel sometimes things should be left alone. Way too many questions, all I want to see is my daily activities. I pay vanguard to do my 401 . Two yrs to retirement and this seems to be way to much to navigate. No time to be a navigation wizard.

Last edited:
I’ve spent over a hour this morning on the new digital vanguard. Still haven’t got to my page of loss and daily gains. I feel sometimes things should be left alone. Way too many questions, all I want to see is my daily activities. I pay vanguard to do my 401 . Two yrs to retirement and this seems to be way to much to navigate. No time to be a navigation wizard.

Should be under the performance tab than you can do YTD or 1year since inception etc

Gator Brother , I thought about letting them manage mine but decided not to. But I will tell you this I log in every other day and check performance in my funds , move things around myself . I do my own fund research and think that they are sometimes too conservative , but I'll say ''ya want to play ya got to pay'' and it falls on my shoulders. The site works well , are you clearing cookies when your browser closes ? That could be a issue , honest I've had very few problems with Vanguard. Get them on the phone and tell them you are having problems they will help you , is that not what you are paying them for ? Fund managers / Portfolio Managers , ehhh , I've not taken the advice and done better myself. Get them on the phone to help you Sir that is what you are paying for...

SS

Thanks Smoke…. I did discover if I click on the vanguard emblem it will take me to performance options that I was looking for. The digital format is probably better , but I don’t spend lots of time other than a daily quick look. The other site was simpler for that need.. Thanks again Brother

I’m not good at explaining things, but look on the screen and look for an area that says “Explore”. Click and an option will drop down that says “go to previous site”. That’ll take you “old school”…..lol.

How about Blackrock???….. :hide:
BD there a kinda a dime a dozen , you park your money , somebody gives you the bottom line risk number _=+- , you decide , fees game over . You can waste a day just looking at them but I'd say most of us here busted butt everyday , our bodies broken some money saved after , say life , kids , school , married , bla , bla / still driving 2003 GMC 260,000 miles :nut kick: your pick :wee:

Why do you say that? What advantage does Fidelity have?
Fidelity is fine, but Vanguard is equally good.

I hate their website. And a few weeks ago i couldn't get logged in, said they didn't recognize my computer even though it's the only device I've logged in with. They said they'd send me a code, choose email or text. I choose email, wait....no email, hit resend email wait... no email. I call customer service, 25 minutes later a guy with an Indian accent (not that there's anything wrong with that) finally gets me logged in. Never had any issues with logging in at Fidelity, their website is super functional without a lot of fluff. I had some CD's mature this morning, logged in, took me 5 minutes to put in an order for a batch of brokered CD's. I still have an account at Vanguard, if I wasn't so lazy about that kind of stuff I'd move it all to Fidelity.