Yellow | Velosity....241

Franchise

TB Lurker
Credits
I don't know how observant all of you are, but I saw something interesting when I was down in Cincinnati. Back in the old days, applicants interested in working for Roadway could put in an application at the terminals. Then about 2 years ago, they had to apply online at Roadway.com/crc. Why is there a sign posted at 241 suggesting that interested applicants apply at the Butler County Job and Family Services??? We have guys in places like Columbus, Nashville and many others wondering if there will be work for us...... I just found this odd. What do you think?

We have guys in places like Columbus, Nashville and many others wondering if there will be work for us...... I just found this odd. What do you think?

I think all of us having to move with this change is wondering if there will be work for us. Every road driver I have talked to is worried their jobs are in jeopardy with this utility, and it's the same way for the people in local cartage. The door sure was left wide open on this utility position. And i'm sure there are more things to come.

cincy human resources

they use the state job service to post jobs because it cheaper to list jobs with them.and they reach more people statewide. they screen the applicants then send the list to our H/R man in cincy where he screens the list again call apps in for the interview. 4 out of 10 apps will be drug addicts or alcoholics and 1 or 2 will be hard core scavs hell bent on starting trouble. its been historically correct the last few times they hired drivers. they are seeking 4hr dock casuals currently:1036316054:

they use the state job service to post jobs because it cheaper to list jobs with them.and they reach more people statewide. they screen the applicants then send the list to our H/R man in cincy where he screens the list again call apps in for the interview. 4 out of 10 apps will be drug addicts or alcoholics and 1 or 2 will be hard core scavs hell bent on starting trouble. its been historically correct the last few times they hired drivers. they are seeking 4hr dock casuals currently:1036316054:

Oh Joy! Here we go with the 4 hour wonders!